Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar stabilized after the health care bill withdrawn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar stabilized after the health care bill withdrawn Empty The dollar stabilized after the health care bill withdrawn

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2017, 3:43 am

The dollar stabilized after the health care bill withdrawn

The dollar rose from its lowest level in four months against the Japanese currency, and tended to end a wave of losses lasted over eight days in front of the safe-haven yen after the withdrawal of the Republicans filed a bill to fix the health care system.

The dollar fell 1.3 percent against the yen this week, but rose on Friday, 0.31 percent against the Japanese currency to 111.27 yen.

The dollar index, which tracks the greenback's performance against a basket of six currencies 0.02 percent to 99.739 after falling to the lowest level in seven weeks at 99.527 earlier in the session.

The euro rose 0.19 percent to $ 1.0800 near its highest level in seven weeks at $ 1.0825, which touched on Wednesday due to expectations that the ECB is moving to tighten monetary policy with the accelerated pace of growth and inflation in the euro zone.

Sterling fell against the dollar and the euro from higher levels in the month reached in the previous session as investors awaited to begin the formal process in Britain to leave the European Union next week.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6981

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:28 am