Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna: 75% of us Samawa wells and Dhi Qar did not comply with the agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna: 75% of us Samawa wells and Dhi Qar did not comply with the agreements Empty Muthanna: 75% of us Samawa wells and Dhi Qar did not comply with the agreements

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:17 am

Muthanna: 75% of us Samawa wells and Dhi Qar did not comply with the agreements

Sun, 26 Mar 2017 08:38:27

He confirmed the Muthanna Provincial Council, on Sunday that 75% of Samawa wells located within the administrative borders of the province, and as pointed out that the province of Dhi Qar did not abide by the agreements and give the agreed share of the wells of the province of Muthanna rights, indicated that the oil ministry did not open special in that Division field because of the province of Dhi Qar pressure.

He said council member Ammar al-Gharib said, "75% of Samawa wells located within the administrative borders of the province," noting that "the province of Dhi Qar did not abide by the agreements and give the agreed share of the wells of the province of Muthanna rights."

He explained Al Gharib, said that "the oil ministry a special division of the province of Muthanna did not open in that field because of Dhi Qar province, under pressure," stressing that "we call on oil to the implementation of the administrative order opening a special division province of Muthanna in order to link the South Oil Company directly."

He was a member of the Council of the province of Dhi Qar Yahya Almusharfawi confirmed, on Saturday, he said the oil wells discovered in the province of Muthanna is located within the administrative boundaries of the province, while calling the federal government to intervene to resolve the differences in this file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:59 am