Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WASHINGTON - Washington is preparing to use new weapons against a preacher in tenderness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WASHINGTON - Washington is preparing to use new weapons against a preacher in tenderness Empty WASHINGTON - Washington is preparing to use new weapons against a preacher in tenderness

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Mar 2017, 1:22 am

WASHINGTON - Washington is preparing to use new weapons against a preacher in tenderness

Arab and international Since 2017-03-29 at 18:03 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    A Syrian source opposed to a newspaper close to the authorities of the Kurdistan region of Iraq information on the arrival of weapons and equipment sophisticated US will be used against the organization, "Daash", for the first time in the battle to recover the Syrian city of Raqqa.
    The newspaper "Pass", which is issued in Kurdish, close to the authorities of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, a Kurdish source, "told the newspaper, exclusively, that" the United States transferred a new batch of sophisticated military equipment to northern Syria, in preparation for the battle of the city of Raqqa, "The source, who did not reveal his identity, that" these weapons and equipment used for the first time in the battles against (Daash) "He explained that" US forces will use weapons and new mechanisms in the expected street war, For the battle of tenderness, and was not used against "calling" in Mosul or anywhere else.
    He explained that "great preparations are underway for the liberation of the city of Al-Rigga, as will be adopted a different plan for the war in Mosul and Manbaj." Ended 29 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:58 pm