Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi's policy admits to Washington: A preacher is still a threat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi's policy admits to Washington: A preacher is still a threat Empty Al-Abbadi's policy admits to Washington: A preacher is still a threat

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:43 am

[size=32]
    Al-Abbadi's policy admits to Washington: A preacher is still a threat[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

44 minutes ago

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in Amman that Iran must withdraw its militias from Syria, stressing that Iraq is still afraid of threats of an organization calling for its security.
    "We are concerned about the recent incident involving Israel and Iran in Syria, and I think this shows again why the Iranian presence in Syria is only destabilizing," Tillerson told a press conference with his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi in Amman.
    "We believe that Iran should withdraw its troops and its militias from Syria and allow the peace process to be strengthened in Geneva," he said.
    "The American forces will remain in Syria and Iraq until the defeat of the organization and urging him not to return again."
    "The United States will discuss the future presence of its troops in Iraq with the government of Abbadi," Tillerson said. "We know, and Abbadi acknowledges, that some elements are still a threat to Iraq, and we will stay there until we make sure that we are completely rid of these threats."
    He pointed out that "the American view is consistent with the international community's view on the presence of Iran in countries such as Syria, Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq, that that presence does not bring stability and security of citizens, we asked Tehran again to return its troops to Iran, and this is the right path we see for the future "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:50 am