Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice denies prisoner exchange with Saudi Arabia: The media should be cautious

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice denies prisoner exchange with Saudi Arabia: The media should be cautious Empty Justice denies prisoner exchange with Saudi Arabia: The media should be cautious

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:51 am

Justice denies prisoner exchange with Saudi Arabia: The media should be cautious

Political Since 2017-03-31 at 18:56 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The Ministry of Justice denied on Friday what was published about the exchange of prisoners with Saudi Arabia, calling on the media to take news from their real sources.
    A statement issued by the ministry and received by Mawazine News, a copy of which, "Justice was surprised by the statement of some personalities and news agencies on the subject of exchange of guests without being sure of the origin of the subject of its main source," noting that "they put themselves as tools to promote malicious rumors of some media Which works to spread the poisons and stir up strife in Iraqi society and with the support and funding of enemies of the stability of Iraq for the losses suffered by terrorist groups on the ground and the decline of its existence efforts and sacrifices of the sons of the brave security forces and popular popular mobilization.
    The statement added that "the ministry reiterates its regret for these methods that are trying to appear media in this period at the expense of the stability of the country and the reputation of its institutions and the sacrifices of its employees, and assume full responsibility for the consequences of broadcasting these rumors."
    Al-Watan newspaper reported that a justice delegation headed by Iraqi Justice Minister Haider al-Zamili will visit Saudi Arabia early next month to discuss the issue of Saudi detainees in Iraqi prisons, indicating that the delegation will discuss activating the exchange agreement of convicted, In its previous legislative session ratified it. Ended 29 / s 5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:21 pm