Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr is absent from Friday prayers and declares his will by one of his aides

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr is absent from Friday prayers and declares his will by one of his aides Empty Sadr is absent from Friday prayers and declares his will by one of his aides

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 1:07 am

Sadr is absent from Friday prayers and declares his will by one of his aides

 Najaf / Range

The leader of the Sadrist movement, yesterday, his supporters who stay tuned throughout the entire week announced his will, to consistency on what he described as "Mohammadi Sadr approach."
    The reverse is expected, the intestate al- Sadr did not include disclosure of those who threatened his life. The commandment also did not address the political implications used to Sadr launched recently.
    The views of media close to al- Sadr revealed his intention to recite during his will lead them to Friday prayers in the mosque of Kufa. But it did not happen, as it took over Muhannad al - Musawi, one of Sadr 's aides, leading prayers and read the commandment of the leader of the Sadrist movement.
    Thursday evening, published social networking pages, calculated on the Sadrist movement, images of a closed envelope red wax was said to contain al- Sadr will, and distributed to imams Friday belonging to the stream as a prelude to throw at Sadr 's supporters.
    The transfer of al - Musawi, in a sermon in Kufa and vassal (range), Sadr as saying , "God has put upon me to maintain the parents and grandparents approach in general and the approach of the martyrs Sadrain in particular , but particularly from the way that Abdo Mr. parent us and for you."
    He added to Fri Kufa , "I find LZMA all sincere believers pious who have removed their love of the world and clung to approach Mohammadi Sadr Bkabarhm and small , and their sheikhs and their masters and their women and their men , both close to us and who did not Neonol their vision to continue and maintain this Mohammadi Sadr 's approach and path True to have a straight path and innocence Zmmanm in front Allah and his Messenger and his family prayers of God be upon them all. "
    He said al- Sadr in his will , "I hope to continue what Khttnah of public systems and private foundations and constants and non - infringement on them at all .. And let that promise between you and God , but a covenant with your return and your father Sadr , who sacrificed himself and his two sons for you."
    The leader of the Sadrist movement went on to say " I do not ask you paid only loyal to Iraq and love for the rest of al - Sadr , may God preserve them, they are more worthy to carry our flag Al - Sadr and grandparents complete these Alaudhaeh march."
    Sadr said he was "on those who were named in the rules of procedure of the Headquarters of us adhere to all of the controls that they knew him and not to give up the first of which aid the needy and faithful service and advocate for the oppressed and anti - people of falsehood and unbelievers , " calling on them to "cooperate with each other and use to spend their business secrecy and leaving their differences God aside two delegations to serve deserving and Al- Sadr deserving to save them. "
    The cleric Moqtada al - Sadr revealed, last Friday, he received death threats from your messages undisclosed, during a demonstration attended by thousands of followers.
    Sadr supporters demonstrated in a number of provinces to condemn the threats made against their leader. It began dozens of al- Sadr 's followers a small sit - ins near his home , located in the Alhananp area of the city of Najaf.
    Sadr calls for amendments to the Electoral Commission Act, which says it serves the large parties at the expense of small parties.
    In a related context, publication of Sadr lists of the names of a group of aides to manage his movement in the event of his absence from the scene of events.
    Sadr 's office said in a statement published on Wednesday, "We would like the media to form composed of 15 people , the Shura Council."
    He said Sadr's statement , " the task of this Council is providing advice to us or leadership body may God give them the best reward in addition to our representation in some forums Seminaries, social and popular and the like, that take reserve attitude is the path of salvation and be among the people and of them and in them Serving the Almighty for us and for them society . " .
    The leader of the Sadrist movement also instructed some of his followers in the general business of the Sadrist movement manage all the details on his behalf, according to another statement of his office.
    The team consists of 14 personal , including his deputy , Abu Jihad al - Issawi prayer, which leads Saraya peace forces.
    Sadr added that "everyone go back to them in the tasks of things, the obedience they return their obedience to us in their own affairs tasks of putting in that course , he reserves the way to survive."
    The current leader stressed that "their decision is a social consensus .. and abide Bthoaptna Al - Sadr also Ahdnahm may God give them good. Note that they will not interfere with the details of the particles and their work and supervision and follow - up and evaluation of work and it is compulsory for everyone."
    Sadr continued , "I have them doing a disservice political military and economic profile according to specialization and below .. Thanks for the work time you alive or dead."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:16 am