Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Mr. Al-Sadr’s speech in Friday’s demonstrations and declares “a temporary halt to the resistance”

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Mr. Al-Sadr’s speech in Friday’s demonstrations and declares “a temporary halt to the resistance” Empty Mr. Al-Sadr’s speech in Friday’s demonstrations and declares “a temporary halt to the resistance”

Post by rocky on Fri 24 Jan 2020, 1:59 am

Mr. Al-Sadr’s speech in Friday’s demonstrations and declares “a temporary halt to the resistance”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called for the exit of US forces and the closure of their bases in Iraq, announcing a "temporary pause in the resistance" until the American withdrawal is achieved.
Mr. Al-Sadr’s speech was delivered at the popular demonstration that took place in Baghdad today, and he previously called for it against the American military presence and protecting the country's sovereignty.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Feb 2020, 2:23 pm