Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

BREAKING NEWS. Muqtada al-Sadr calls on his followers to large demonstrations after Friday prayers a

chouchou
    chouchou

BREAKING NEWS. Muqtada al-Sadr calls on his followers to large demonstrations after Friday prayers a Empty BREAKING NEWS. Muqtada al-Sadr calls on his followers to large demonstrations after Friday prayers a

Post by chouchou Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:00 pm

ajaf / NINA /-- Cleric Muqtada al-Sadr head of the Sadrist trend called on his followers to massively go out in demonstrations after Friday prayers throughout Iraq.

A well informed source of the private office of Moqtada al-Sadr said to NINA reporter today that " Sayyid . Muqtada al-Sadr ordered to large demonstrations in all provinces of Iraq.

The source did not explain the reasons for Sadr's call to demonstrations after Friday prayers tomorrow.

al-Sadr had called in a telephone conversation with the governor of Diyala Omar Himyari to the unity and care of every everybody. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

BREAKING NEWS. Muqtada al-Sadr calls on his followers to large demonstrations after Friday prayers a Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS. Muqtada al-Sadr calls on his followers to large demonstrations after Friday prayers a

Post by Neno Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:43 pm

The source did not explain the reasons for Sadr's call to demonstrations after Friday prayers tomorrow.

Anyone have a guess?
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

BREAKING NEWS. Muqtada al-Sadr calls on his followers to large demonstrations after Friday prayers a Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS. Muqtada al-Sadr calls on his followers to large demonstrations after Friday prayers a

Post by CITEX Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:45 pm

Seems like a posturing act to me, so that when the Release from CH7 happens he will be able to announce to the extremest, see how much power you will have in this country, you should come here and follow me, I even get the UN to obey to my demands.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:49 pm

But the VII release is next week, not this Friday... ;)
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Thu 20 Jun 2013, 4:06 pm

yes exactly, It could be prep work how can anyone react to your demands and protest if you dont make them ahead of time...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 20 Jun 2013, 5:22 pm

lol I hear you on the prep work and, the RV if it occurs, is after that too like we hope on one of the two Sundays following... ;)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 20 Jun 2013, 8:43 pm

Neno wrote:The source did not explain the reasons for Sadr's call to demonstrations after Friday prayers tomorrow.

Anyone have a guess?

Beside the fact that he's trying to be relevant, he's also a puppet for Iran and I can't imagine they're too happy with the idea of Iraq being on the international scene!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:58 pm