Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"I read" .. Festival to encourage children to reading in Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"I read" .. Festival to encourage children to reading in Babylon Empty "I read" .. Festival to encourage children to reading in Babylon

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:21 am

 Babel / Mohammad Iqbal

In the presence of cultural elites and the number of families Babil province, Dar children Culture Festival launched the "I am an Iraqi I read", while organizers of the event pointed out the need to confront extremism in reading and access knowledge.
    Said the director of the children 's culture in Babylon, Salem Hussein, in an interview (range), "it was today the establishment of carnival creativity, talent and family joy, under the festival title (I am Iraqi , I read) for children in Taha Baqer Cultural Street, which has become an annual tradition we It organized every year. "
    Hussein made it clear that "this year 's festival called cycle martyr culture known writer Qassim Abdul Amir Ajam, who was assassinated by terrorist factions , " adding that "our children and family bossing, happy with this festival , which presented the different events of poetry, music, links musical and lyrical ceremony is free and shows children 's drawings and books. "
    In turn , said Abdul Amir strap, educational supervisor, in an interview (range), that "should the book companion is every human being to learn from him and increases the ability of creative, and be able to rapidly respond to the extremist ideas that call for hatred and violence , " noting that " the festival We witnessed a great cultural polarization of intellectuals and the Babylonian families and children , which demonstrates the importance of these initiatives. "
    The girl hopes on behalf of , said (range), "I felt great this carnival and I sang to the homeland and Mom and Dad, painted roses and palm trees, and got a number of children 's magazines distributed by " Uncle Salem "and I thank him," wishing that "this festival each month for joy and reading. "
    In a related context, said a member of the pavement knowledge management in Babylon, one of the cultural communities in Babylon, Haider al - Asadi (range), " the activities of the pavement knowledge of cultural and artistic continue in the Assembly garden center of Hilla, in communion with the cultural movement and activities of literary and artistic preservation, in order to publish Babylonian culture and creativity in various headlines. "
    He noted al - Asadi, that "based on the works of the pavement of knowledge in Babylon and its activities, agreed to launch a campaign to donate books and various cultural, social, political and historical types, to supplement the central library in the city of Mosul, books after the ignorant and obscurantists Aldaaxion burned and destroyed all the books and legacy a great civilization in order to spread the idea of mold and behaviors abnormal , "he said, adding that" a large number of people of the province and of all categories and their constituents and many of the departments and institutions and civil society organizations and cultural centers and guidance and the role of printing and publishing, showed their willingness to donate hundreds of books of Precious value that we will send to the University of Mosul , a modest gift from the people of
    Babylon. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:19 pm