Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"I read the" Festival .. to save the book in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"I read the" Festival .. to save the book in Diyala Empty "I read the" Festival .. to save the book in Diyala

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 1:55 am

"I read the" Festival .. to save the book in Diyala
    "

 Diyala / Hassan Shammari

The center of a cultural atmosphere in the presence of official and popular, was a festival of "I read Diyala , " now in its third city of Baquba , the provincial capital , and included the event which was held for the volunteer efforts of a number of intellectuals more than five thousand address book.
    As considered by the participants, a message to the city does not want to leave the life and cultural awareness despite witnessed the events and control of terrorism on their areas during the past years.
    Owes Ibrahim, one of the organizers of the festival, he explained (range), " The Festival read Diyala, held the efforts of self possibilities relied on voluntary donations of various kinds of books to be displayed and presented to the public in an effort wonderful to spread the culture of reading which is at the same time an effective contribution to the motionless scene Iraq 's cultural. "
    Ibrahim added, " The event was marked this year with a capacity of participation and the variety of books offered and plentiful, reaching more than five thousand books in various fields , " explaining that "it reflects the interaction of intellectuals and others with this voluntary project , which was made by a group of young wonderful."
    He says Leila net, one of the organizers, " The festival is held the third edition, the gardens between the two bridges downtown, has been organized by a group of young intellectuals, and both sexes, as the number of books that have been donated to the 5000 book, has increased by 30% for the previous season , which was held in 2015 , "pointing out that" the technical efficiency demonstrated its ability to revive the youth awareness, reading, by encouraging them to provide a favorable climate for it, as well as providing large quantities of titles that cater to the desire of all tastes. "
    For his part, the Communist Party secretary, Raed Fahmi said in an interview (range), while attending the festival, he was " a cultural event vital important, especially to the province of Diyala , which are still some of the hot areas of security events so far, which indicates It is a city vibrant with hope and life, It has to insist on the continuation of life and not to give in to terror schemes obscurantism. "
    Furthermore, head of Diyala provincial council , Ali al - Daini said in an interview (to the extent) while attending the festival that " the establishment of such seminars and cultural festivals will have a big role in spreading cultural awareness after the lean years experienced by the province of Diyala."
    For its part, he pointed out , one of the attendees at the festival, and the loyalty of Loay, (range), that "this initiative deserves praise and appreciation for what he gave the great efforts resulted in this major cultural festival , which included with it more than five thousand books, and distributed all counting free to the audience, "expressing the hope that" repetition of these events are in the counties and districts in the province and not restricted to the city center , "pointing out that" the festival brought the message to all corners of the globe.
    and launched the initiative , "I am Iraqi .. I read" for the first time, September 29 , 2012, near the monument Shahriyar and Scheherazade on Abu Nawas gardens in the capital , Baghdad, and was attended by thousands of citizens, where the initiative was launched a project of Mutanabi Street and met with great popular on social networking sites and newspapers
    communities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:29 pm