Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria movement to Popeye Humaimam air base in anticipation of any new US attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria movement to Popeye Humaimam air base in anticipation of any new US attacks Empty Syria movement to Popeye Humaimam air base in anticipation of any new US attacks

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 3:17 am

Syria movement to Popeye Humaimam air base in anticipation of any new US attacks

Date: 04/08/2017 10:17
    Syria fighter aircraft

Information / Baghdad ...

Syrian sources revealed on Saturday that the Syrian army has transferred a number of its fighter jets to Humaimam air base where Russian aircraft are located in anticipation of any new aggression by the United States.

Website quoted Sky News in the news I followed / information / that Syrian forces had transferred aircraft from the airport capillaries hours of exposure to US missile strike at the military airport before Altifor.

The US military launched at dawn on Friday .59 Tomahawks from US Navy destroyers at the military airport capillaries (Ttiyas), southeast of the city of Homs, central Syria, causing human and material losses.

And received blows mixed reactions from world leaders and between accommodating condemning. Finished / z 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/08/world/145731

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:05 pm