Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The world in 24 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The world in 24 hours Empty The world in 24 hours

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 1:49 am

The world in 24 hours

Washington
    Trump administration ask the American people: any ministries you want to cancel?

Launched the budget director at the US President Donald Trump 's management, an extraordinary appeal to Americans who have asked them any departments want to repair or canceled, a dedicated page on the Internet to provide ideas before the start of the reorganization of the federal bureaucratic process.
    The publication of the website of the White House model includes a list of 20 government departments and agencies federal, from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to the Ministry of Agriculture and more than a hundred internal management in these institutions, such as grain inspection management.
    The preceding list question "any agency you would like to repair?". And underneath the question "any agency you wish to cancel?" Regulation attached to determine the cause "is not necessary" or "redundant" ....
    and then this model includes a call for proposals for the reorganization of the federal state, one of the campaign promises to Donald Trump.
    In a video recording, a request budget director Mick Mulvany , who incorporated his foundation on the list, all those who "dealt with the federal state somehow , whether good or bad experience" express their views "about the way in which the state helped you or not help you."

Tehran ,
    Hassan Rowhani , recorded his name to participate in Iran 's presidential election

Iranian television said that President Hassan Rowhani, officially presented, on Friday, his candidacy for the presidency in the papers scheduled for May / May next elections.
    Rowhani won, a landslide election in 2013 after a campaign in which he pledged to end the diplomatic isolation imposed on his country and increasing the space for freedoms.
    It is noteworthy that 638 people have signed up - until Thursday - as candidates in the presidential election, which is scheduled to take place in Iran on the nineteenth of the month of May / May next, as is the former president , Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the current president Hassan Rowhani, the most prominent candidates so far .

Ankara
    Erdogan: We are extending the state of emergency in the country until the end of the term of

Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, he said on Thursday, said the state of emergency imposed in the country after the military moves, in July last, may be extended by the time of its completion this month.
    The state of emergency enables the government to bypass parliament in enacting new laws to restrict or suspend the rights and freedoms when it deems necessary.
    Erdogan said, television (Ta.ja.ar.ta), "if the term is over will Nmddha, there is no obstacle in front of it."
    Erdogan made his comments days before a referendum in which the Turks will vote on constitutional amendments to strengthen the powers of the country 's president and two opinion polls showed on Thursday, a small majority in favor of the amendments.
    Was extended a state of emergency on January 19, another three months in a move, the government said, it is necessary to continue the cleansing process aimed at supporters of the cleric Fethullah Colin, resident in the United States, who is accused Ankara of masterminding an attempt army movements, criticized the opponents "Erdogan 's " state of emergency, and said it is being used as a pretext to crush the opposition, while Colin denies the charges.

Paris ,
    "Le Pen" request the judiciary to lift the immunity it "is normal does not surprise me , "

said Marine Le Pen, in the first reaction to the request of the French judiciary from the European Parliament to lift the immunity it, "It is natural to make such a request, which will not be touched me bad, as the goal of the judiciary is to listen to my words in the charges against me , and published by the rival candidates and advocates for them , "adding," nothing surprises me. "
    The "Le Pen" that they did not commit the charges against them, which relate to the employment of persons as assistants parliamentarians have a (fictitious) and prosecute them large salaries of public money, pointing out that such allegations would weaken its strength and favorable votes in the election race , a goal of its competitors. The judicial source said on Friday that the French judiciary request at the end of March / March, the European Parliament to lift the immunity candidate extreme right - wing presidential elections , Marine Le Pen, targeted by an investigation of fake jobs for assistants parliamentarians for her party, the National Front. The source added that the investigating judges in the financial sector have issued requests to lift the parliamentary immunity of Le Pen, another deputy of the National Front, Christine Botonah signed on 29 and 30 March. AFP quoted the source that requests sent to Paris on behalf of them and to the public prosecutor, as procedural assets, before sent to the European Parliament.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/528397/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-24-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:42 am