Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I think the presidency is easier than my past

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I think the presidency is easier than my past Empty Trump: I think the presidency is easier than my past

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 1:47 am

Trump: I think the presidency is easier than my past

 WASHINGTON / Reuters

Ripe for driving and feel like caged in a cocoon, did not realize how hard his new job, and during an interview "Reuters" the first 100 days in his work, US President Donald Trump seemed eager for his life before entering the White House. "I love my previous life. I had too many things ... Now I have more work than in my past. I thought that it would be easier.", And after he was a businessman rich in New York took over Trump 's public office for the first time when income the White House on January 20 / January after he defeated his rival , former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. After more than five months on his victory over two days before the completion of the first 100 days in office, the election is still stuck in his mind. While the talk was about Chinese President Xi Jinping, stop Trump to provide copies , which said it was the latest figures on the map of election 2016, said the Republican president from his office in the White House "Yours, you can take this. This is the last map of the numbers." Handed copies of the maps of the United States signs in red areas that won. He said , "this looks very good. Is not it? It is clear that red represents us." And handed copies to journalists "Reuters" Three attendees, Trump said he did not enjoy privacy in the "past life" but expressed surprise at the small amount available now. He spoke how he is still trying to get used to the existence of the protection of the internal security apparatus over the twenty - four hours and the resulting restrictions. He said , "You actually live inside a small Hernguetk because there is such a huge protection bar you actually go anywhere." When the president leaves the White House, it is usually traveling in a luxury car or SUV. He said he longs for the leadership of himself .. "I love driving ... I no longer have it.", Many things in the life of Trump , which moved them to the presidency after he was offering episodes of reality programs and businessman who runs his empire from the twenty - sixth of the tower floor has not changed Trump in New York and almost telephone calls do not stop. He attends contact with his friends and his former colleagues for advice and receive positive support. He says his top aides that they acquiesced to this, Trump disagreed with many news organizations since his campaign and decided not to attend the White House Correspondents dinner in Washington on Saturday , because he feels that the media did not Tncefh. "I'll definitely next year" .. This was his answer when asked whether he would attend the event in the future, and organizes dinner the White House Correspondents Association , headed by Jeff Mason , a reporter , "Reuters that".
    The US president complained that Saudi Arabia does not treat the United States fair treatment and said that Washington is losing a "tremendous amount of money" to defend Saudi ally. Trump said : "Frankly , .. Saudi Arabia has not dealt fair treatment, because we are losing a tremendous amount of money to defend Saudi Arabia." The criticism of Trump Riad, the return of the statements made during his election campaign in 2016 when it accused the kingdom does not bear a fair share of the cost of protection of the US security umbrella. He said at an election rally in Wisconsin about a year ago , "one will not tamper with Saudi Arabia because we nurture them ... we do not pay us a fair price. We lose a lot of money." The United States is the president supplier for most military needs to Saudi Arabia, from fighter aircraft to the F - 15 systems for command and control tens of billions of dollars in recent years, while US companies get on major contracts in the energy.
    When asked about the fight against al - Daesh, Trump said he must defeat the militant organization. He added , " I must say that there is an end .. it must be humiliated."
    He went on saying that "there is an end, otherwise the situation will be really difficult. There is the end." But he did not reveal a detailed strategy.
    Trump 's visit would come to Israel in response to a visit by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the White House in February. It is scheduled to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas will meet with Trump next Wednesday in Washington. Trump 's relations with Israel more positive than his predecessor , Democrat Barack Obama, who repeated his differences with Israel 's right - wing leader relations.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/528974/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8--%D9%83%D9%86%D8%AA-%D8%A3%D8%B8%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:01 pm