Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition denies "differences" with the leaders of the popular crowd on election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition denies "differences" with the leaders of the popular crowd on election Empty Maliki's coalition denies "differences" with the leaders of the popular crowd on election

Post by Rocky Tue May 30, 2017 5:15 am

Maliki's coalition denies "differences" with the leaders of the popular crowd on election

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    denied the leader of the coalition of state law Khalid al- Asadi, Tuesday, the existence of differences between the coalition leader Nuri al - Maliki and the leaders of the popular crowd on the upcoming electoral list.

He said al-Asadi told «News Journal», that "talk about the existence of conflicts between al-Maliki and the leaders of the crowd on the upcoming electoral list are completely untrue and has no presence on the ground."

"The talk about the form of the upcoming alliances and electoral lists is premature, the fact that there is a long period before the next parliamentary elections."

The political sources talked about the existence of a conflict between the State of Law coalition leader Nuri al-Maliki and the leaders of the popular crowd on the leadership of the upcoming electoral list.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:02 am