Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

"The Vatican" calls on Muslims and Christians to "protect the planet"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The Vatican" calls on Muslims and Christians to "protect the planet" Empty "The Vatican" calls on Muslims and Christians to "protect the planet"

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:53 am

"The Vatican" calls on Muslims and Christians to "protect the planet"

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

He called "Vatican" Christians and Muslims to defend the environment and the planet, stressing that "common house".

The call came in a letter addressed to the Muslim world on the occasion of the month of Ramadan.

It confirmed the letter issued a day after US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the agreement, "Paris" on climate: "No can any person or nation or people, to impose its concept exclusive to planet Earth."

Vatican confirms this message of "solidarity" with the Catholic world during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, also calls for followers of Christianity and Islamic religions and humanity as a whole to start a "new dialogue on building the future of the earth way."

The letter was signed by Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, president of the Pontifical Council for Inter-Religious Dialogue, according to "Agence France-Presse."

The letter added that "the environmental crisis call for deep internal transformation," noting in this regard to the letter "Pope" Francis on environmental protection.

And directs the "Vatican" every year since 1967, a message of friendship and solidarity with Islam during the holy month of Ramadan.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84/
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

"The Vatican" calls on Muslims and Christians to "protect the planet" Empty Re: "The Vatican" calls on Muslims and Christians to "protect the planet"

Post by wciappetta Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:54 am

solidarity with a religion that rejects Jesus Christ?

Jesus says
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Thus I reject this solidarity by the Pope, preach the gospel and stop kissing butt. Also stop advocating environmental fantasies...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:59 am