Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar responded to the boycott and Washington expresses its readiness to mediate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar responded to the boycott and Washington expresses its readiness to mediate Empty Qatar responded to the boycott and Washington expresses its readiness to mediate

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:59 am

Qatar responded to the boycott and Washington expresses its readiness to mediate

History of edits:: 2017/6/5

e
    {International: Euphrates News} received Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain currently cut off relations with them.
    She expressed the Qatari Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Monday , "he regretted the decision of Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain cut off relations with them, arguing that these measures are unjustified and based on the allegations and unfounded allegations of health."
    She said the State Department, that "these measures will not affect the normal life of citizens and residents, stressing that Qatar will seek to thwart the attempts to influence the Qatari society and the economy."
    Both Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, the UAE and Egypt announced at dawn on Monday to cut diplomatic relations with Qatar, and asked Qatari diplomats to leave, and closed areas of air, land and sea ports with Doha.
    In his first reaction to the United States on the resolution US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson today he called on Gulf states to maintain their unity and work to resolve differences between them after cutting three countries , including Egypt and diplomatic relations with Qatar.
    Said Tillerson told a news conference in Sydney , Australia , an answer to a question about recent developments between these countries and Qatar, said that there is an accumulation of tensions between these parties over the time, adding "certainly encourage the parties to sit together and address these differences."
    "If there is any role can we play to help it, I think that it is important for the Gulf Cooperation Council to maintain its unity."
    US Secretary of State said he did not expect that this development in the Gulf region on the war against Daesh affects.
    Tillerson added that "all the parties that received a question in the press {ie Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates} is engaged in the war on terror and Daesh, has expressed that days ago in Riyadh."

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=144000

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:48 pm