Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington calls on GCC states to maintain unity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington calls on GCC states to maintain unity Empty Washington calls on GCC states to maintain unity

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 2:31 am

Washington calls on GCC states to maintain unity

05/06/2017

Called US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Monday, the GCC states in the Persian Gulf to maintain its unity and work to resolve differences between them cut after Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain, in addition to Egypt's relationship with Qatar.
    Said Tillerson: "certainly encourage the parties to sit together and address these differences," he added, "If there is any role can we play to help it, I think that it is important for the Gulf Cooperation Council to maintain its unity."

The Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE in addition to Egypt, announced on Monday, cut off diplomatic relations with Qatar because of "interference in internal affairs and supporting terrorism."
    These developments come amid mounting tension between the Persian Gulf states after the broadcast statements attributed to the Emir of Qatar Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani said last month in which it is unwise anti-Iran and refused to escalate the dispute with them.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167476.html

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:24 pm