Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month Empty Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2013, 6:36 am

Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month hold Saeb

27-08-2013 12:48 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Description economic expert Abdul Hassan al-Shammari, the government's decision to grant Iraqi families as compensation for material that did not receive within the ration during the past months (25) thousand dinars a Saeb and serve poor families to provide their power. Shammari said (of the Agency news): The Ministry of Commerce is able to provide four materials only within the ration and distributed every three months, while the ministry at the time of the former regime, they provide more than (14) Material, in very difficult circumstances was going through the country. said: that the Iraqi government's decision to grant each family (25) thousand dinars in compensation for material that has not Estelmoha within ration a sound and Saeb to be able to which poor families from buying power, calling on the government to replace the ration card in amounts sufficient cash to support those poor families. This was the Cabinet decided to allocate (25) thousand dinars in compensation for material not distributed within the ration. / End / 8. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month Empty Re: Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month

Post by Neno Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:51 am

You know, if 20 dollars means that much then you know how poor it really is over there in some areas. :(
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month Empty Re: Expert: Grant (25) thousand dinars per family as compensation for material supply for the past month

Post by Ronbo Tue 27 Aug 2013, 12:10 pm

Same thing I thought of on first seeing the title to this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:05 pm