Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Transport: Plan to convert airlines to another holding and establishment company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Transport: Plan to convert airlines to another holding and establishment company Empty Minister of Transport: Plan to convert airlines to another holding and establishment company

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 2:32 am

Minister of Transport: Plan to convert airlines to another holding and establishment company

Editorial date: 2017/6/18

Transport Minister Kazem Fanjan revealed a plan to transfer Iraqi Airways to a holding company and to establish another company.
    "The airline's development plan will include three important steps, including restructuring the airline and converting it into a holding company, and creating a new parallel company for the airline," he said in a speech to celebrate the rehabilitation of 40 Iraqi pilots and promotion from the rank of pilot assistant to a qualified pilot at Baghdad airport. From reaching Europe, as well as the importance of finding solutions for aircraft on the ground. "
    "It is the first time that the Ministry of Transport has achieved this qualitative leap since 2003," he said, noting that it is hoped that 12 young pilots will join the promising falconers, in addition to the ministry's intention to enroll 105 aviation students in the latest international institutes. Chosen in 2014 and did not have the opportunity to involve them in foreign courses. "
    He praised "the role of Iraqi pilots and their active contribution in the development of the reality of the company, to be the best global companies."
    The Minister of Transport reviewed the foundations of the development of the airline to be launched, "noting that" the punctuality and wearing uniforms and safety procedures and safety inside the aircraft will be charged in lifting the ban on Iraqi Airways. "
    He stressed that "Iraqi pilots have the competence to make most of the international airlines depend on them, but in Iraq they suffer in order to engage in training courses. "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:24 am