Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Low inflation rate for the month of May by 1.1% and 0.1% annual rise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Low inflation rate for the month of May by 1.1% and 0.1% annual rise Empty Low inflation rate for the month of May by 1.1% and 0.1% annual rise

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:12 am

Low inflation rate for the month of May by 1.1% and 0.1% annual rise

The Ministry of Planning, on Monday, for the low inflation rate for the month of May by 1.1%, noting that the annual rate rose to 0.1%.

The official spokesman for the Ministry of Planning Abdul - Zahra al - Hindawi, in a press statement, said that " the Central Bureau of Statistics of the Ministry of Planning, inflation for the month of last May 's report was completed in 2017 on the basis of field data collection on the prices of goods and services components of the consumer basket of selected sample of sales outlets in the provinces all of Iraq , "noting that" these rates are calculated for goods and services that food, rent, transportation, communications, health, education and other , which include consumer is keeping. "
    Hindawi said that "inflation for the month of May indices witnessed a decline by 1.1% due to lower food prices by 3.8%.", Following, the "annual inflation rose by 0.1% compared to May month of 2016 , " noting that " the survey , which was conducted during the the month of February did not include the two provinces because of the security situation witnessed in these two provinces are Nineveh and Anbar. "
    It was the Center for Statistics and Information Technology announced in January 2012 that it will begin using automation in the collection of different prices and specific times of time instead of paper form in place previously, stressing that, it will contribute to the speed of price collection and accuracy, and correct calculation in case of errors .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:17 pm