Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi announced the approval of Kuwait to postpone the payment of financial compensation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi announced the approval of Kuwait to postpone the payment of financial compensation	   Empty Abadi announced the approval of Kuwait to postpone the payment of financial compensation

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:24 am

Abadi announced the approval of Kuwait to postpone the payment of financial compensation  

He announced the President of the Council of Ministers, Haider al - Abadi, for the approval of Kuwait to postpone payment of compensation and financial .
    Said Abadi, in an interview I followed " Economy News " , that " Iraq demanded the postponement of payment of compensation more than once, and responded to the side of Kuwait " , pointing to that " the compensation which he described as « unjust by all standards » , will be in the introduction to the topics that will be addressed his visit next Kuwait ".
    It comes it at the time confirmed sources informed that before the committee , which formed countries to study the mechanism for the collection of compensation remaining, which is estimated to 4.6 billions of dollars, options open to return those amounts or invested or entered in the exchange of trade between the two countries, is likely to meet this committee soon in Baghdad .
    And the Convention on the Khor Abdullah, said Abadi , it approved building on the decisions of UN precedent, but that is different it is what after stent (162) of the creek, which regulates the work which is currently in accordance with the agreement of bilateral concluded by countries during the government of Iraq earlier, and can be re - considered where, adding that his visit, which comes in the framework of the tour , which is by including Saudi Arabia and Iran, will not address to all these details, there are committees bilateral working them .
    On the conference of donors for Iraq, which was scheduled for his stay in Kuwait, said that the decline in the prices of oil in the months recent cause in delaying for schedule supposed to in August the past, noting that the Government of his country is trying today re - consider the idea as a whole, as a donor in the envelope current is not easy .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi announced the approval of Kuwait to postpone the payment of financial compensation	   Empty Abadi: the postponement of compensation will be high in Kuwait and my discussions lower oil donors'

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:48 am

Abadi: the postponement of compensation will be high in Kuwait and my discussions lower oil donors' meeting postponed

09:42 - 06/20/2017

He confirmed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday that the postponement of the payment of compensation would top his talks during his visit to Kuwait, while noting that the decline in oil prices has delayed the donors conference.

The newspaper "Gazette" Kuwait quoted Abadi as saying that "Iraq demanded the postponement of the payment of compensation more than once, and responded to the Kuwaiti side," pointing out that such compensation unjust by all standards will be at the forefront of topics Sobgesha during my next visit to Kuwait. "

According to the newspaper, before the committee set up by countries to study the collection of the remaining compensation mechanism, estimated at 4.6 billion dollars, options open to return those amounts or invested or entered in the trade exchange between the two countries, likely that this Committee will meet soon in Baghdad.

And Khor Abdullah agreement, Abadi said that it "approved based on UN resolutions earlier, but different is what after stent (162) of the creek, which regulates the work which is currently in accordance with the bilateral agreement concluded by countries during the former Iraqi government, and can not be reconsidered "adding that his visit, which comes within the tour by including Saudi Arabia and Iran, will not address all these details, there are bilateral committees working on.

And on the donors' conference for Iraq, which was scheduled to stay in Kuwait, he said that "the decline in oil prices in recent months has caused the delaying schedule supposed to last August," noting that his government "today is trying to reconsider the idea as a whole, as a donor in the envelope quo is not easy. " Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:16 am