Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign confirms Kuwait approval on Iraq's request to postpone the payment of the last installment o

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Foreign confirms Kuwait approval on Iraq's request to postpone the payment of the last installment o Empty Foreign confirms Kuwait approval on Iraq's request to postpone the payment of the last installment o

Post by day dreamer Thu 18 Dec 2014, 6:21 am

Foreign confirms Kuwait approval on Iraq's request to postpone the payment of the last installment of compensation

•  Agency eighth day
    • [rtl]18 [/rtl]December 18, 2014, 11:34

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

The Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khaled Jarallah, said that Kuwait "accepted and responded" to the request of Iraq on compensation imposed by the Security Council of the State of Kuwait, noting that he will be discussed in demand today in Geneva by the International Commission responsible for compensation for a decision.

Jarellh said in a statement to reporters that "progress brothers in Iraq demand formally and individually, Kuwait accepted and responded to this request and will discuss tomorrow in Geneva."

The UN official said on Wednesday that Iraq, which is suffering from falling oil prices and the war against al-Daash request to postpone the payment of $ 4.6 billion in compensation to destroy oil installations in Kuwait during the occupation of the country in 1990-1991.

And a few days ago, said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said his country is seeking to postpone the final round worth $ 4.6 billion in compensation for the occupation of Kuwait at a time when Baghdad is facing a liquidity crisis due to falling oil prices and the fight against Daash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:16 am