Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 1:51 am

Crux

Sami al- Hasnawi
    governor of Diwaniya ,
    "The joint operations between the departments concerned rooms include clearing all streams and rivers from deposits of mud and plant Achammblan and other aquatic plants that grow in abundance and hinder the water stream using specialized for this work with some retaining mechanisms and strengthen water systems and to address the lag - winning mechanisms (water project 6) and the protection of water plants from a plant Achammblan using water filters at the stations pipes. "

Majed Nasraoui
    Governor of Basra
    "was signed a contract to buy about 45 of the knee joints for the processing of the relevant operations of the health centers in the province in preparation for a substitution knee joints of patients with operations in the province, there are other meals will be processed later at the expense of the Office of the province to support the Basra health centers and specialized operations that It suffers from a lack of liquidity during the current financial year. "

Faleh Ziadi the
    governor of Muthanna ,
    "The security file of the priorities of the province , especially after receiving information about an unusual movement in the desert, and we reiterate our call to all the central security services , represented by the interior and defense ministries and the joint operations of the need for there to be the presence of Annie intensive in the desert and there are measures to control this movement ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]