Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US raid kills emir "of al-Qaeda" in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US raid kills emir "of al-Qaeda" in Yemen Empty US raid kills emir "of al-Qaeda" in Yemen

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 5:02 pm

US raid kills emir "of al-Qaeda" in Yemen

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

US Central Command said on Thursday that the air force carried out a strike against al-Qaeda Shabwa province of Yemen a week ago that killed a senior commander.

The command said in a statement that the raid targeted the headquarters of the base on 16 June, and resulted in the killing of al-Awlaki Obouchtab, a leader of the organization in Shabwa, with two of his companions.

And al-Awlaki is responsible for planning and carrying out terrorist attacks on civilians, and had a great influence within the stronghold of the organization in Shabwa.

Also it has ties to other leaders in the organization, and had a role in the organization's plans to destabilize southern Yemen.

Washington is intensifying its attacks on extremists in Yemen, since the Donald Trump presidency of the United States, and was killed in the last two attacks on April 19, 5 of al-Qaeda militants.

And it confirmed the US Department of Defense implement more than 70 air strike in Yemen since February 28, 2017.

The show Washington's concern about the growing influence of al-Qaeda in Yemen, taking advantage of the chaos in the country sunken in the war, and the possibility of attacks carried out within the United States.

The newspaper "New York Times" in March 2017 The Trump to grant the Defense Department the green light to carry out air raids or landing operations in Yemen, without prior approval from the White House.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%84-%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:39 am