Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: 20 US raid on the "Al Qaeda" in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon: 20 US raid on the "Al Qaeda" in Yemen Empty Pentagon: 20 US raid on the "Al Qaeda" in Yemen

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2017, 2:56 am

[size=36][size=33]Pentagon: 20 US raid on the "Al Qaeda" in Yemen[/size][/size]
    Ali Abdul Salman 22[ltr]  03/03/2017[/ltr]
    Pentagon: 20 US raid on the "Al Qaeda" in Yemen 58b8f8d3ce071

Pentagon spokesman, Jeff Davis, said Thursday that more than 200 strike targeting al -Qaeda militants, equipment and infrastructure in the provinces of Abyan and Shabwa and white. 
    Security sources said that US fighter jets bombed al - Qaeda positions in the valley Ahbm Directorate level Shabwa province, in a move considered as an indication of Washington 's intensifying their efforts in the fight against extremist group. 
    The sources confirmed that members of the organization had used antidepressants to fly in response to the bombing, while US aircraft flying intensively over the areas where al - Qaida is active in Marib, Abyan and Shabwa and white. 
    The strikes came after less than a month after a US raid against the militants led to the deaths of many civilians and insurgents and a US Special Forces elements. 
    Another US official said the raids had been planned months ago nothing to do with the raid, which the White House has repeatedly said that it was successful and resulted in the intelligence - gathering mission.               
    Whereas, Davis said the strikes targeted militants Thursday, equipment and infrastructure systems and heavy weapons and combat outposts. 

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:56 pm