Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Indian troops beyond the border with China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Indian troops beyond the border with China Empty Indian troops beyond the border with China

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:33 am

Indian troops beyond the border with China

09:51 - 27/06/2017

China accused, on Tuesday, the Indian border guards to cross its territory from the state of Sikkim on the north-east of India's border with Tibet, according to what declared both China's foreign and defense ministries.

According to Sky News site in the news agency followed / information / quoting Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang as saying that "the Indian border guards blocked the usual activities of Chinese troops on the border," and called on India to withdraw immediately.

The spokesman added that "India's respect for China's territorial sovereignty and respect for the border treaties signed between the two countries," he said, adding that "China has already suspended official visits to the reality on the border between the Indian state of Sikkim and Tibet corridor Nathu La."

For her part, the Chinese Defense Ministry said in a separate statement that "the Indian army hampered the progress of work on the road, a procedure described as a serious threat to peace on the border," adding that "China is engaged on the development of bilateral relations and will defend vigorously their legitimate rights."

India sites Almmrerbt reminder to Hinduism and Buddhism in the region and was a fierce border clash between Chinese and Indian troops site in 1967 ended / 25 Z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/27/170397/

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:18 am