Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria condemns Iraq bombings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria condemns Iraq bombings Empty Syria condemns Iraq bombings

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jul 2017, 2:20 am

Syria condemns Iraq bombings

07/04/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    condemned Iraq 's bombings in the capital , Damascus , Syria, and claimed the lives of dozens of people. The spokesman said Foreign Ministry spokesman Jamal Ahmed said in a statement that the ministry «condemns suicide terrorist operation carried out by criminal gangs in Tahrir Square east of the Syrian capital , Damascus, and confirms Iraq 's solidarity with sisterly Syria in general Takfiri groups such as organizing Daesh neutralized».
    The statement added »also confirms the State Department need to move international efforts to hit these groups towards more power to eliminate them once and for sparing the world 's evils and crimes.» The Syrian forces blew up last Sunday two car bombs at the airport road in Damascus after Mlahakthma, while the third suicide car blew up in the Bab Touma area killing 21 people and wounding others

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:31 pm