Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Japan to provide Iraq proposed a long-term loan for the rehabilitation of ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan to provide Iraq proposed a long-term loan for the rehabilitation of ports  Empty Japan to provide Iraq proposed a long-term loan for the rehabilitation of ports

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 2:31 pm

Japan to provide Iraq proposed a long-term loan for the rehabilitation of ports

Today at 1:42 pm

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Japanese Ambassador in Baghdad Masato Takaaka, a proposal to Iraq by granting long-term soft loan for the rehabilitation of the port sector especially commercial port of Umm Qasr.

The submission of the proposal for Iraq during a meeting with Japanese Ambassador Masato Takaaka Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq Roژ Nuri Shaways, which was presented for "Shaways proposal for a soft loan long-term in order to rehabilitate the port sector in Iraq, particularly the port of Umm Qasr, through the development of its facilities and clean shipping lanes and raise the wrecks the old. "

A government statement said got "obelisk", a copy of it, that "Deputy Prime Minister Roژ of Nuri Shaways discussed with Ambassador Takaaka, the bilateral relations between Iraq and Japan and ways of enhancing them for the benefit of the two friendly peoples."

The statement added that "the two sides also discussed the issue of the events taking place in the region, especially Syria and effects incurred from the repercussions of the events in which all the neighboring countries, including Iraq," noting that "the two sides also discussed the subject of Syrian refugees and support provided by the federal government to the government of the Kurdistan region of Iraq in order to accommodate the growing numbers them and provide humanitarian مستلزماتهم ".

The statement pointed out that "the Ambassador Takaaka gave a brief explanation about the achievements and contributions of the Government and people of Japan in Iraq after 2003 in the sectors of oil, electricity, transport, irrigation and others in various parts of Iraq of training and qualification of workers in these sectors believe technical assistance to develop them."

He that Shaways praised by "Japan's role in the process of construction and reconstruction and to support the democratic experiment in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Japan to provide Iraq proposed a long-term loan for the rehabilitation of ports  Empty Re: Japan to provide Iraq proposed a long-term loan for the rehabilitation of ports

Post by wayoutnow Fri 06 Sep 2013, 3:26 pm

Well if Iraq is gonna get $18 billion from international oil companies to build a pipe line I think they will be paying this loan off pretty quick $$$$$

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:00 pm