Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar  Empty Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2013, 7:05 am

Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar to make some countries want to deal with

7-09-2013 10:33 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Dler capable, that the improvement relative to the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the current period to make some countries want to handle it. said is capable (of the Agency news): that the Iraqi dinar is improving day after day thanks monetary policy new followed by the central bank, prompting some countries such as India and neighboring countries wishing to deal in the business processes. pointed to: that increasing the confidence of the world in Iraqi dinars would make him an international currency is difficult, likely that the coming weeks will see an improvement over the value of the dinar against the dollar, This will enhance the confidence of the world. mentioned that India had approached the Iraqi government adoption of dealing in local currencies in the process of commercial exchanges of the two countries instead of the dollar in order to support the Indian and Iraqi currencies. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar  Empty Re: Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar

Post by wayoutnow Sat 07 Sep 2013, 8:47 am

I like to do some trading too $$$$ $3.50 ill trade u mine ... I like the part were its says India wants to trade currency between Iraq and India and don't want the USA dollar !!!! Bingo $$$
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar  Empty Re: Member parliamentary Finance: the relative improvement of the value of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:48 am

me too
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 08 Sep 2013, 10:47 am

Working on the DE-dollarization IMHO...
    FISHNDINAR
    FISHNDINAR
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by FISHNDINAR Sun 08 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm

it must be sunday..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:11 pm