Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Boeing Signs $ 1 Billion Contract with French Dassault

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Boeing Signs $ 1 Billion Contract with French Dassault Empty Boeing Signs $ 1 Billion Contract with French Dassault

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:26 am

Boeing Signs $ 1 Billion Contract with French Dassault

Boeing has signed a $ 1 billion contract with French software maker Dassault Systems to upgrade its production system.

"Boeing signed a 30-year contract worth $ 1 billion, which is being renewed every 10 years," wrote the Le Figaro newspaper owned by Dassault Group.

The partnership will focus on the use of three-dimensional electronic software "to design future products, upgrade the entire production system and deploy new services."

The information program allows the organization of all stages of production, from design to management of subcontractors, within a single interface.

"From start to finish, Boeing will operate all sub-enterprise levels and will be able to control communications between its divisions and partners," Le Figaro quoted Bernard Charles, chief executive of Dassault Systeme as saying.

The contract, crowned after two years of competition, was the "most important (contract) ever signed by Dassault System, which became Boeing's strategic software partner in civil aviation, but also in defense and space."

Le Figaro said the main goal of the partnership was to speed up the transmission of Boeing's production systems and give it "a competitive advantage in the trade area by reducing excess delivery times."

The information program will also be used to launch "new aircraft, satellites, missiles and defense systems" produced by the US giant and digitize data since the 1990s to create an extensive reference library.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8404

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:22 pm