Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament announces the names of its absent members

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament announces the names of its absent members Empty Parliament announces the names of its absent members

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2017, 3:06 am

Parliament announces the names of its absent members

17/8/2017 12:52 AM

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    The House of Representatives announced the names of its members absent from meetings 12 and 13 of the current legislative term. According to a statement issued by the media department, the 12th session held on Monday 7/8/2017 witnessed the absence of members Ahmed Salim Abdel Rahman, Ardalan Nour El Din Mohamed, Angham Hoshi Salem, Bakhtiar Jabbar Ali, Burhan Kazem Abdullah, Tawfiq Mohi Ahmed, Jamila Mohamed Sultan , Haidar Abdul Kadhim Naima, Khalid Hamad Allawi, Rahim Chihoud Lazem, Zahid Mohammed Sultan, Zainab Thabet Kazem, Sajda Muhammad Yunus, Shaalan Abdul Jabbar Ali, Talib Abdul Wahid Diab, Dhafer Nazim Salman, Abdullah Hassan Rashid, Abdul Hadi Odeh Salman, Abdul Al-Hadi Mohammad Taqi, Adnan Rumayd Kharnoub, Aqeel Abdul Hussein, Aqil Fahim Hussain, Awatif Nehme Nahe, Fatma Salman Zabari, Furat Mehs N Said, Fattam Mahdi Hassan, Magda Abdel Latif Mohamed, Mazen Sabeeh Zahir, Mohamed Ali Mohamed Tamim, Nahida Zeid Manhal, Nahla Jabar Khalifa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 3:15 pm