Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:44 am

Crux

Brig. Gen. Ammar Waleed,
    General Traffic Information,
    "The news that raise the price of the fine from 30 thousand to 100 thousand or more is incorrect, and this subject is premature," the proposal for traffic sent to the government contains many points concerning traffic, Including the lifting of the price of the fine to deter irregularities, the law has not been approved at the moment and can not talk about this subject. "

Khalid Al-Attiyah,
    head of the Hajj and Umrah
    " The share of Iraq's additional five thousand, who were submitted by the winners of the lot of Hajj for 2018 , The Mission has completed all procedures relating to Safeguards They are the Holy Land will begin Monday Tvoejehm process according to a specific timetable after the completion of getting entry from the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Oman visa. "

Hamid Gazan
    chairman of the province of Dhi Qar
    "The project of wireless switching in the marsh areas of the pilot projects in the province, and serves six administrative units by 60 thousand wireless lines The work was stopped because of the delay of the Iraqi Ports Company and the Ministry of Transport in the introduction of materials and mechanisms necessary for the work of the executing company The mechanisms of the Chinese company now exist In the ports of the Ministry of Transport, has not been facilitated. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]