Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 1:39 am

Crux

Mohammed Sudanese
    Minister of Industry Agency ,
    "said the Ministry of Industry will appoint the first graduates of the branch of mining engineering and reclamation of metals within the formations of the ministry and minerals because of the importance of these terms of reference for the ministry, said that this decision represents a step towards creating job opportunities for graduates of these jurisdictions who will represent the main base for the owners of engineering and will have an important role in the future and to stimulate the development of extractive and mining and construction industries. "

Hassan al - Janabi ,
    Minister of Water Almuadr
    "The ministry has completed a great job in the purification of lakes , the ancient city of Babylon and its channels and rehabilitation of natural Mhhdha, and we will stay as well as decided to form a special department to rehabilitate the place until after the drawers and in support of the project drawers, either the Shatt al - Hilla Vstqom the ministry to prepare designs and plans for the rehabilitation of Shat inside the city. "

Brigadier Ammar Waleed
    General Media Traffic
    "We started on Thursday , since the delivery of plates of vehicles, through a good regulatory mechanism with morning and evening time to ten o'clock pm, and even public holidays in my Husseinia and Aeltagyat. The vehicles tutoring are all covered by the review , both those who have not received their paintings 8 since months or even one month. "

The owner behind the
    governor of Wasit province ,
    "said the local administration in Wasit province , met with the Oil Ministry for Energy Affairs Advisor to Zia al - Musawi in the office of the province, and suggested replacing the cooling system, or the user where the gas, in the circles province and the state, to reduce the electricity used exchange for its operation. The Chancellor expressed his readiness for approval on this proposal, it is having submitted formally by the company supervising the maintenance of cooling devices in the province. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]