Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2017, 2:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Crux

Abdul Sattar al-Birqdar, 
    spokesman for the judiciary, 
    "The accused Ahmad al-Jubouri filed a request for inclusion in the law of amnesty after he paid the amount owed by his property, which caused his waste and was convicted of the crime of waste of public money, the Committee to apply the law of amnesty saw that he did in two cases committed before the enactment of the law Amnesty has therefore issued a decision to include the said law, and the third case, which was convicted, it was returned to investigate to determine the value of damage to state funds. 

Brigadier General Ammar Walid 
    General Traffic Information
    "There is no truth to the news that talked about re-activation of the system (singles and doubles) again in conjunction with the start of the new school year, the Traffic Directorate did not consider this option at all, and on traffic procedures to address traffic congestion that coincides with the start of the school year, On easing the traffic congestion is still under study, among those proposals that previously announced a change in official working hours between ministries and universities. 

Adel al 
    - Zarkani Deputy Governor of Wasit
    "The province is determined to establish a factory for medicines and medical ammunition, and the project is soon, and a delegation from the Pharmacists Union discussed with the province of Wasit the establishment of a pharmaceutical factory in the province and his desire to cooperate to complete the project, and study of this subject is present and prepared in the provincial council and its completion is soon, The project is important for the country and the health needs of

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]