Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 3:09 am

Crux

Abdul Razzaq al- Issa
    , Minister of Higher Education
    "that the ministry has awarded a number of Iraqi universities money to upgrade their betterment and specifically in a number of advanced scientific fields , especially in the area of global programs Kaltoomh with reputable universities and the participation of professors in international conferences, we emphasize the importance of communication with professors and students of the university to reach To the best case, and stress the need to be a relationship between the professor and student good relationship in accordance with the rules and laws of the Ministry of Higher Education.

Riad Ghali
    Parliamentary Education Committee
    "The refusal to improve the rate for the sixth preparatory students because of the funds unjustified and students are willing to pay, as for the date, the minister is bound by the first date (9/6), which approved it, and I will hold the minister for all the damage suffered by students from moral and material damage due to failed educational policy, And any body that does not respect the will of the people and the decisions of the House of Representatives, which seeks the concerns of students, and their families will be held accountable the ministry because of its incorrect justification.

Mohammad Iqbal ,
    Minister of Education
    " to postpone our face directly to the teachers and teachers on Sunday , 10.09.2017 instead of on Tuesday 22/8/2017, that guidance came to celebrate the launching of the liberation of Tal Afar operations, and near the Eid al - Adha and not diminish the joy of our people "We wish the beloved Iraq and the people of our people the best of luck and victory."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]