Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 1:39 am

Crux

Ahmed Safi
    representative of the religious authority ,
    "The youth of the important wealth in the country that must be exploited and operated, we stress the need for granularity state youth for their country, and warn them to boredom due to the difficulties of life, we are proud of young people who are defending the homeland and sacrifice their most precious what they have, and call State to provide job opportunities for young people in order to exploit their potential. "

Hassan Al - Rashed
    , Minister of Communications
    "that the Internet service in the country will see a big jump end of this year with the near completion of the installation of the cable optical service, we are working on the development of the Internet and convert it from service (Allowaarls) to the cable light, we stressed on the sidelines of a workshop held in Baghdad on a large number of of the projects carried out by the Ministry of communications in cooperation with private investment companies in the field of infrastructure for telecommunications development. "

Kazem Al Shammari
    head of the national coalition ,
    "said the Iraqi family is struggling for a living and provide for the needs of their children, and the Ministry of Education that is not lost parents efforts and to be bond to them, we call on the need for the Minister of Education puts all possible efforts to achieve this , and give to his children and our students comprehensive entry opportunity for ministerial exams. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]