Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detainees accused of stealing "Ttkk" east of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detainees accused of stealing "Ttkk" east of Baghdad Empty Detainees accused of stealing "Ttkk" east of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2017, 3:26 am

Detainees accused of stealing "Ttkk" east of Baghdad

09:57 - 03/09/2017

On Sunday, security forces arrested three suspected thieves with two motorcycles in eastern Baghdad.

"A joint force of the 45th Infantry Division, together with a detachment from the Criminal Investigation Office of Husayniyah al-Mu'allam, managed to arrest three accused of theft in the eastern Shaawra area," a statement issued by the Baghdad Operations Command said. Baghdad".

"The suspects were seized with two stolen Tectacs," the statement said, adding that "they were handed over to the above-mentioned crime office." Ending / 25 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 4:07 pm