Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait calls on North Korean ambassador to leave

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait calls on North Korean ambassador to leave Empty Kuwait calls on North Korean ambassador to leave

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2017, 2:58 am

[size=30]Kuwait calls on North Korean ambassador to leave[/size]
    17/09/2017 09:54 | Number of readings: 36
    font size:  Kuwait calls on North Korean ambassador to leave Font_decrease  Kuwait calls on North Korean ambassador to leave Font_enlarge
     Kuwait calls on North Korean ambassador to leave Thumbnail.php?file=684x384_382627_192687966
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Kuwait asked the North Korean ambassador to leave the country, decided to reduce the level of diplomatic representation with it, and keep the charge d'affaires and only three diplomats, "he said.

Diplomatic sources at the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry said in a press statement that Kuwait had informed the North Korean Embassy to reduce the level of diplomatic representation with it and to reduce the number of diplomats to only four, including the charge d'affaires of the 9 diplomats.

The sources said North Korea's ambassador to Kuwait, Su Chang Sik, would leave the country in the next few weeks, along with other diplomats.

The sources pointed out that this step is in line with UN Security Council Resolution 2321, adopted in November, in response to North Korea's conduct of its fifth nuclear test (September 9, 2016).

There was no official Kuwaiti confirmation of the move, but if confirmed, Kuwait would be the first Arab country and the third country in the world to expel North Korea's ambassador after Mexico and Peru.

Kuwait has stopped issuing visas to North Koreans, and those in Kuwait will be deported after their residency expires.

According to unofficial figures, about 6,000 North Koreans are currently working in Kuwait.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:16 am