Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a bloody battle that lasted for several months ... The fall of a stronghold in the Philippines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a bloody battle that lasted for several months ... The fall of a stronghold in the Philippines Empty After a bloody battle that lasted for several months ... The fall of a stronghold in the Philippines

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2017, 4:01 am

After a bloody battle that lasted for several months ... The fall of a stronghold in the Philippines

10:49 - 17/09/2017

After a bloody battle that lasted for several months ... The fall of a stronghold in the Philippines %D9%81%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Philippine military announced on Sunday control of the center of the armed forces loyal to the "Dahesh" in the southern city of Marawi, which witnessed the battles between the two parties since last May.
    "The Philippine military confirmed in a statement that it took control of the main headquarters of the terrorist group after a bloody battle that started Saturday evening in a mosque and another building and ended this day with defeat," AFP reported.
    For his part, General Eduardo Ano of the Philippine military said that "control of the center weaken the terrorist group more, depriving them of its former position of command and control."
    Philippine troops have been fighting for four months to expel the militants, who occupied parts of the predominantly Muslim city of a predominantly Catholic country, killing more than 500 civilians and military militants, as well as the displacement of more than half a million people. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:02 am