Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for the legislation of a law regulating market prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calls for the legislation of a law regulating market prices  Empty Calls for the legislation of a law regulating market prices

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Sep 2013, 2:57 am

Calls for the legislation of a law regulating market prices

09/29/2013

A member of the Committee on the economy and investment in the House of Representatives that the Commission is considering the possibility of legislation law to adjust the prices of the market, which is witnessing confusion evident in mechanism to identify those prices.

said Rep. Mahmh Khalil that the Iraqi economy must take its course right through the package of legislation, including the law of set prices that will the stability of the market and maintains a local product as well as the usefulness of the citizen, adding that the committee will ask the government to prepare a draft of this law within the next few days. For his part, sees economic expert Majid picture that there is a misunderstanding of the meaning of a market economy, it does not mean chaos, but the organization, stressing the need to have a follow-up of prices from the source to the consumer, explaining that the basic principles of the market lies in that it is competitive and not a monopoly. between Suri said that if it succeeds Parliament in legislation law to adjust the price, this thing would work in favor of the Iraqi economy, and stressed that the legislation of laws organize the Iraqi economy and adjust prices do not conflict with the fundamental principles of free market, which runs Iraq on track, noting that many of the countries that pursue the free market obliges traders prices of certain of some basic goods. draws an economist he was supposed to drop prices during the last three years Because of the high price of the Iraqi dinar, but what gets obscene that there is an increase in prices can not be controlled by the state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:40 am