Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America talks about a comprehensive strategy for Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America talks about a comprehensive strategy for Iran Empty America talks about a comprehensive strategy for Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 3:50 am

[size=32]
    America talks about a comprehensive strategy for Iran[/size]
    America talks about a comprehensive strategy for Iran DD015E4F-DE5D-411D-9D56-98093DE890DB_w1023_r1_s%20(1)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump will announce his strategy on Iran on Friday, White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said on Thursday.
    Trump is widely expected to announce that the agreement does not match the national interest of Washington, AFP reported.
    White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said the US president was not the only one who believed the nuclear deal with Iran was not serving the United States in the medium to long term.
    Sanders announced Tuesday that Trump would announce this week his strategy for Iran, including his position on Iran's nuclear deal.
    She explained that Trump reached a decision on his strategy towards Iran, noting that the US president wants to emphasize that Washington has a comprehensive policy towards Tehran.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:24 pm