Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reopening Central Baghdad street closed for a long time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reopening Central Baghdad street closed for a long time Empty Reopening Central Baghdad street closed for a long time

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:29 am

[size=32]
    Reopening Central Baghdad street closed for a long time[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Shafaq News / Amanah Baghdad opened the street of the college complex in the Bab Al Mu'amaz area in front of traffic and traffic to ease the traffic momentum in that area.
    The Directorate of Relations and Information said that "Amina Baghdad honored the work carried out by the Municipality Department of Rusafa Center in cooperation with the Baghdad Operations Command to open the compound compound in the Bab al-Mu'amaz area after a long closure to reduce the burden on students and remove traffic jams in that important area."
    She added that "the department carried out a campaign after the lifting of concrete barriers during which the rehabilitation of the street, including the removal of waste and washing and cleaning lines and networks of sewage and rain drainage and maintenance of sidewalks.
    She added that "Amina Baghdad directed the municipality's staffs to develop the street and add aesthetic touches to it in accordance with the nearby scientific monuments being a complex of several colleges and institutes frequented by hundreds of students."
    "Opening this street will contribute to the absorption of traffic momentum in the region and provide a smooth flow of traffic as part of a joint plan between Baghdad Municipality, Baghdad operations and public traffic," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:25 pm