Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Treasury Department bans fundraising for earthquake victims in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Treasury Department bans fundraising for earthquake victims in Iran Empty The US Treasury Department bans fundraising for earthquake victims in Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:16 am

The US Treasury Department bans fundraising for earthquake victims in Iran

15:15 - 16/11/2017

The US Treasury Department bans fundraising for earthquake victims in Iran %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-2-696x435
    Information / Translation
    The US Treasury Department on Thursday blocked donations from Iranian expatriates to help survivors of the powerful earthquake, which caused heavy casualties and property damage in western Iran.
    "The US Treasury Department has blocked its Facebook page, which was set up earlier to raise funds for the families and survivors of the earthquake," Iran's Press TV quoted an Iranian doctor, Tawhid Najafi, in Detroit as saying.
    Najafi had planned to raise $ 110,000 by next month, hoping to get $ 15,000 in the first day, but he was surprised that online donors had raised about $ 80,000 on the first day, and the amount had exceeded $ 200,000 by Wednesday.
    "I have been informed by the Facebook administration that the money will not be released unless I get a license from the US Treasury," Najafi said.
    Following Najafi's initiative, US-based New York-based American journalist Tar Kangarlo held a separate campaign to collect donations for the victims of the earthquake. Within 30 minutes, donors donated 200,000 dollars to the fundraising site Yu Kering, but the site has canceled the page, "Fundraising has been removed because the countries they have provided are part of a restricted area," she told the press.
    "The US Treasury Department does not allow our site to pay money directly to a country or person in a restricted area," the letter said, while Kanagarlo said the third money transfer partner, a Web site, was not authorized to do business with Iran. Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/11/16/255560/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:43 am