Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Settlers storm the Al-Aqsa Mosque with heavy protection from the Israeli occupation forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Settlers storm the Al-Aqsa Mosque with heavy protection from the Israeli occupation forces Empty Settlers storm the Al-Aqsa Mosque with heavy protection from the Israeli occupation forces

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2017, 2:47 am

[size=30]Settlers storm the Al-Aqsa Mosque with heavy protection from the Israeli occupation forces[/size]
    20/11/2017 10:42 | Number of readings: 44
    font size:  Settlers storm the Al-Aqsa Mosque with heavy protection from the Israeli occupation forces Font_decrease  Settlers storm the Al-Aqsa Mosque with heavy protection from the Israeli occupation forces Font_enlarge
     Settlers storm the Al-Aqsa Mosque with heavy protection from the Israeli occupation forces Thumbnail.php?file=_______________________________________________221886835
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]On Monday morning, groups of Zionist settlers renewed their incursions and desecration of the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the side of the Mugrabi Gate, under the protection of the Israeli enemy forces.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Palestinian sources said that "a group of settlers estimated 16 settlers stormed the maximum in the morning," and pointed out that "other groups stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque in the form of groups under the conversion of the mosque to a military barracks of the Zionist police forces"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl] The sources pointed out that "elements of the Israeli police protected the settlers and surrounded them while roaming in the squares of Al-Aqsa Mosque"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Zionist settlers deliberately desecrate the walls of Al-Aqsa Mosque and storm it almost daily in flagrant violation of the sanctity of religious places in clear violation of all relevant international norms and laws.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/192322.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:36 am