Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque amid tight security from the Israeli occupation forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque amid tight security from the Israeli occupation forces Empty Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque amid tight security from the Israeli occupation forces

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 2:59 am

[size=30]Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque amid tight security from the Israeli occupation forces[/size]
    28/11/2017 11:02 | Number of readings: 18
    font size:  Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque amid tight security from the Israeli occupation forces Font_decrease  Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque amid tight security from the Israeli occupation forces Font_enlarge
     Settlers storm Al-Aqsa Mosque amid tight security from the Israeli occupation forces Thumbnail.php?file=347924C_981921749
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]A group of settlers renewed their incursions into the Al-Aqsa Mosque on Tuesday, from the Bab al-Maghriba with reinforced and reinforced security forces .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Palestinian news agency said that "the settlers began their incursions into the mosque this morning, which continues before the date of noon prayer, before the settlers resume these incursions in the afternoon, all this amid the strict control of the guards and the mosque mosque of the settlers during their intrusions and suspicious tours in the blessed mosque"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The settlers carry out provocative tours in the courtyards and facilities of the mosque, and listen in the closed" Bab al-Rahma "area to explanations about the myth and myth of the alleged temple, amid repeated attempts to perform silent Talmudic rituals and movements"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]There are worshipers in the mosque, especially those from the old town and the adjacent neighborhoods, and they are distributed in seminars around the mosque.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/193665.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:38 am