Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus hosts the Iraqi-Syrian Business Forum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damascus hosts the Iraqi-Syrian Business Forum Empty Damascus hosts the Iraqi-Syrian Business Forum

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Dec 2021, 5:47 am

Damascus hosts the Iraqi-Syrian Business Forum

•  Time: 12/12/2021 20:17:52

•  Reading: 1,950 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The work of the Iraqi-Syrian Business Forum was launched this evening, Sunday, in the capital, Damascus.
    The forum was attended by Hamid Al-Issawi, representative of the Iraqi Minister of Industry and Director General of the Iraqi Industrial Cities Authority, in the presence of Ragheb Blebel, head of the Iraqi Businessmen Union, and a large number of industrialists, businessmen and traders from various Iraqi governorates and the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
    Al-Issawi indicated that the aim of participating in the recipient today complements the visit of the Iraqi government delegations that visited Syria during the previous months and attended in order to create understandings and real partnership that serves the two countries at the level of industrial cities and in various industrial fields.
    For his part, Blebel indicated that "what links Iraq and Syria are great partners, and we attended today with a large number of businessmen in order to create joint programs that enhance economic and trade cooperation between the two countries."
    While Majid Al-Rukby, Secretary-General of the International Group of Businessmen and Women and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Forum, explained, "Today, Syria was honored to visit the Iraqi delegation participating in the Forum, and I and all the group's cadres have worked hard for months for the success of the recipient and the creation of understandings and real companies that enhance the economic and industrial role of Iraq and Syria and through Participation and invitation of a large number of Iraqi and Syrian traders, industrialists and businessmen from all governorates of Syria with the aim of rapprochement and direct communication and putting forward every small and large aiming, developing and succeeding the work of the forum, which aspires by bringing the views of all the participating units and working to expand economic, industrial and commercial work between Iraq and Syria ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 11:53 pm