Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After being stolen by Iraqi officials ... An international team investigating Iraq's looted wealth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After being stolen by Iraqi officials ... An international team investigating Iraq's looted wealth Empty After being stolen by Iraqi officials ... An international team investigating Iraq's looted wealth

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 8:07 am

After being stolen by Iraqi officials ... An international team investigating Iraq's looted wealth
    26-11-2017 12:30 PM    
    Readers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad News -

A member of the parliamentary legal committee, the deputy of the Islamic Group Zana Said, on Sunday, close to the arrival of an international team expert to investigate thoroughly the wealth of Iraq looted by a number of Iraqi officials. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Said said in a press statement that 'the work of the international team will be based on the return of public wealth that was wasted by officials', adding that 'the file includes all parties and people in Iraq and the region also of oil traders illegally.' 

"Iraq needs the help of an international team to investigate all the riches that have been smuggled abroad and to reveal the bank account of the officials," Saeed said.

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:19 am