Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Russian company offers a plan to develop the West Qurna field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Russian company offers a plan to develop the West Qurna field Empty A Russian company offers a plan to develop the West Qurna field

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A Russian company offers a plan to develop the West Qurna field
    Baghdad - Agencies
    Russia's oil company Lukoil will offer a plan to develop the West Qurna 2 oilfield to the Iraqi side by the end of 2017, the head of the Russian oil company, Vagit Alekperov, said Saturday.
    "We need to present the development plan for the Iraqi side before the end of this year," Alekperov was quoted as saying by TASS news agency.
    Earlier, Vagit Alekperov confirmed that Lukoil was continuing to discuss the contract amendments under the West Qurna-2 project with the Iraqi government. "We intended to sign in September, but we are now out until the end of the year," he said in response to a question on the timetable for amendments to the signing.
    "Negotiations are under way, we are discussing the volume of production, economic consultations are under way, and in any case there is a need for a new agreement and amendments," Alekperov said. He added that the investments are discussed and the time of performance of commitments.
    The West Qurna oil field is one of the largest Iraqi oil fields and has a proven reserve of 12 billion barrels of crude oil.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am