Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China wins $ 121 million contract to develop West Qurna I field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China wins $ 121 million contract to develop West Qurna I field Empty China wins $ 121 million contract to develop West Qurna I field

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:57 am

China wins $ 121 million contract to develop West Qurna I field

12:59 - 28/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation…
    China Petroleum and Construction Engineering Group (CPECC) has won an engineering contract worth 121 million dollars to develop the facilities used to extract gas during the production of crude oil in the West Qurna I field in southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The project, due to be completed within 27 months, aims to increase crude oil production capacity in the field, according to a statement from China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), the parent company of CPECC.
    The West Qurna first field, developed by the US company Exxon Mobil currently produces 480 thousand barrels per day of crude oil. Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:54 pm