Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Are U Ready?

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Are U Ready? Empty Are U Ready?

Post by Waymaker Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:18 am

Are U Ready?
    You’ve probably heard the story of the five wise virgins and the five foolish ones. Jesus told it. A requirement for being allowed to participate in a wedding in those days, was that your lamp had to be burning. But when the bridegroom showed up five of these virgins were out of oil. So while they went to town to buy oil the wedding started and they were locked out.  Your mother and father may have been Christians, but that won’t get you into heaven.  Remember, Jesus is teaching about the kind of people who will be living when He returns. So here’s the question: Are you putting salvation off until you’re old? What if you don’t live that long?  The door was shut. They were ‘virgins,’  (good people) yet they were shut out. Your character and good works won’t get you into heaven. ‘By grace are ye saved through faith…’ (Ephesians 2:8 KJV). Are you ready to meet the Lord? If not, put your faith in Him today and get ready.
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Are U Ready? Empty Re: Are U Ready?

Post by Lionheart Fri 25 Oct 2013, 5:24 am

:cheers: 
    The perable of the 10 virgins. Yes, are we? 
    Remember, Jesus is teaching about the kind of people who will be living when He returns. 
    Mathew 24 tells us the sign of his return.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:18 pm